RE: Rear brakes pads

Just so everyone knows, I had this problem. The dealer gave me pads for a
Sprint (old model) which has mirror image brake pads. Make sure they give
you the pads for a Sprint ST, sometimes you need to reinforce the year so
the parts guy does not get confused.
Paul & Dee
Madd Dawg & Dinky Dawg
1999 Sprint ST