Re: Suspension setup

Robert Smith wrote:

> I cranked the preload on the front almost to max (one mark up).  This helped some what.
> I increased the rebound on the rear.  Handling under spirited riding is ok.
> Still needs some work though. It's a little to "vague" for my taste still.

Robert,

It's the tires-not the suspension.  Get rid of the original Bridgestone
BT57s.  To me, The Bridgestones seem to stick OK but they never felt
confidence inspiring during spirited riding with the bike heeled over.
Everyone on this list that has replaced the standard Bridgestones
has reported major improvements in the way the bike "feels" afterwards.
I am using Dunlop D205s and am happy with them but from the different
posts I have read, it seems that just about anything other than
Bridgestone BT57s work much better.

Gary
Tucson, Arizona