Re: Triumph Leather pants (or not)?

>Does any recommend the Triumph leather sport pants
>(perforated or not)?   Do they seem like a good
>product? Are they comfortable to wear (40-90 degrees)?

I have a pair of the non perforated pants, and they are comfortable up to
about 90. After that they get pretty sticky. I found that I had to take the
armor out of the knee area though. With the armour left in, they would bind
on the knees too much which not only was uncomfortable on a long ride, but
it also made it harder to move around on the bike. It got to bothering me
so much that I realized I was thinking about my knees when I should have
been thinking about the ride, so I figured it was more of safety issue
having them in there than going without them. There's still quite a bit of
padding and protection in that area even without the armour.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com