Re: youhou ken mitchell

From: Jim Karl Gagné <jim.jay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>i see you already know rt 17, dang, that was the first road i intented to
>show you !

Yes, I know it. Not really well, mind you, but I know it well enough that I
won't get in over my head. (Easy to do there.)

At times, the road has been a source of 2 ambulance calls per day, and at
least one death per month in summer. Yet, it's a LOT of fun when you ride
within your limits and those of your bike.

Perhaps I'll see you in VT, Jim Karl. I have a few other choice roads to
ride. You know a few, including 108 (nice high-speed look-through sweepers
up and down the mountain.) 242 over Jay Peak is a hoot too, but you have to
be wary of hikers crossing near the mountaintop. Many more to ride!

Ken M.