[no subject]

i'm female alright!

ok ok just to clarify that i (gill) am really a female - i've attached a
photo of me on a tt600.  suppose it has something to do with being born in
dartford london and being christened gillian, but i ditched the last three
letters years ago.  now onto some serious biking stuff!  carl - the male
half of the marriage, had a new tire fitted on saturday and this one is
great - it's especially for touring as we're getting ready for the next
upcoming rally in knysna which is a gathering of british bikes only.  it
takes place early feb and i'll mail photo's on return.  i still have to ride
out some knobblies on my rear tyre, but this will come in time!  guide and
lap dawgs

Carl and Gill Koch