Re: '00 black ST

>Sorry Neil, Jim and Eric are correct. I have a black 2000 ST, built in
Jan.
>of 2000. Black was dropped for 2001, replaced by BRG.

> >  if it's black (and original paint), then it would have to be a '99 --
> >  Triumph didn't offer the ST in black for 2000
>
> I thought black was offered for '99 and '00, but replaced with British
>Racing
> Green for '01. Sapphire Blue was added in 2000, but I didn't think black
>was
> dropped.

2000 models here were black or blue. 1999 red or black. 2001 green or blue.
These are model year, not necessarily exact build dates. Perhaps Triumph
importers in various countries decide to only bring in 2 of the available
colors in a given year & this is causing the confusion. Excuse my
simplification of the color names, there is only one blue & one green....

Darren Mason.
2000 ST.
Melbourne, Australia.

                    Robert Reid