[ST] RE: (ST) recommend front brake pads

> My shop has stock sets at $106, but EBC sintered are around
> $75.  I don't like brakes that squeal.  Thoughts?

Bill,

I've used EBC HH pads on three previous bikes with great success.
They've always been better than stock and have never damaged a disc on me.

The produce a faint hight piched hum when you apply the brakes but it's nothing
like squeeling.
You'll notice the noise because it's different but no one else will.

Don't be tempted by the EBC kevlar green pads. They don't last or bite as well
as the HHs.

Martin (Howlin' Dawg) Fay
Ireland,

'01 Aprilia Futura
'99 Triumph Sprint ST
'95 Moto Guzzi 1100 sport

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software