[ST] For Joel and Hector

Joel wrote:"I just rode about 800 miles this weekend, and with a fully
loaded bike, with
all 3 panniers (Full) , a tent, folding chair and table, a sleeping bag and
pad, I got the best milage I ever got:  55 MPG (US).  I estimate I had
easily 100-150 Lbs of stuff in the bags, or strapped to the outside."

But you overlooked the aerodynamic lift you were getting from the chair and
table.

And for Hector, something you rarely see is "Hey, I've got 21,000 miles on
my ST and haven't had any real problems."  I think there are quite a few
people that have no real complaints about their bike, but if everything is
running fine you have no need to see if anyone has experienced the same
"problem" and how to fix it.

Doug Bailey - Hound Dawg