Re[2]: [ST] Sport tourer reviews

I would be surprised to see any Futuras arriving in the United States before
late summer, or even by fall. How much of a hurry is your friend in to swap
bikes?
     One advantage of living in Ireland is that the first consignment of
     Futuras are due to arrive in a few weeks time :)

Anyway, if your friend plans to do any sport touring and doesn't want to wait
for the Futura, either of the Sprints is a better choice than the Falco. If he
wants a pure sportbike, he should consider the Mille.
     I think he's dismissed the Falco already as not fulfilling his needs.
     I agree that the Mille-R is a stpendous machine but it's probably too
     focussed for everyday use and occasional, two up, long distance
     touring.

     Good Feedback, Thank you.

     Martin

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software