RE: [ST] 3K service: Hardbag nuts and high cans

>Scott, you will love the bags.  I have used them quite a bit and have had
no
>problems - besides the Triumph sticker that came off and a couple screws
>that came loose that I tightened.

I found that locktite on all the nuts inside the hardbags is an absolute
must. They like to vibrate loose.

>Now I just need to get off my butt some
>time to see how long it will take to remove the brackets and put the
exhaust
>back in the "up" position.  And the TBR can will be going on over the
>winter.

Yes, please do let  us know how long it takes to convert back to the can in
the high position. Always figured it would be more trouble than its worth.

- -Chris