[ST] Re: Upright ST bars?

Alex,

As I mentioned off-list, look into the details of the Tiger's heated grip
installation.  Instead of through a slot like the ST's, the wires are routed
inside the bars and emerge through a small hole drilled between the grips &
the switch assys.

Yesterday I spoke with a machinist about tubular bar conversion bracketry.
He came up with several ideas which we'll explore over the next few months.
It would be nice to spread the development costs over multiple kits.  Anyone
else out there interested in a conversion?

Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST
'No Dawg'