Re: [ST] Saftey recall

From: "Steven Kohlscheen"
"Unfortunatly I still got whacked for standard labor rate on sprocket
and chain replacement at the same time.  Saving my dealer money this time
around I guess. "

When I shopped for a dealer....I asked if they would be willing to charge
wall clock or flat rate whichever was lower.  I found a dealer service dept
willing and that's who I give my business to.  That plus a big tip to the
service tech :) has served me well.   Thing's like removing plastic and
doing my own oil before services has saved me some beans..... of course I
immed. spend this on more goodies in the parts deptment! :)

...Joe
02 St Red