RE: [ST] What's that LED & HID Lights

The LED is asctually in the same lens/fitting as the front park light. it
sits just below the park light globe.

HID lamps from what i've found use approx 30-35W power and are true xenon
filled lamps. They work like fluro lights to a large degree hence they dont
blow. Their light output is equivelent to approx a 150w Halogen globe and of
course is white. They last 10 times (claimed) longer than conventional bulbs
as there is no filament to break.
As far as cost goes, it will cost me approx $300-400 a globe to do. I am
happy to spend that money if it improves the light. This price includes the
transformers and the globes. Globes cost approx $40 each. Heat (i've been
told) is less as it is a fluro but i will now have to research that further
as i never thought of seriously researching the heat differences.

Cheers
Matt