[ST] Buy my bike

I'm selling my 2001 Sprint RS. I need the money so I can buy a new Rocket3 and send it to those Orange County Chopper guys. Anyway here's the deal:
2001 Sprint RS 955i Black (that means it's faster) with the ugly RS decals taken off. Wolf titanium can saves 15lb.s or so and sounds badass. With the sport tune it makes about 6 more horse power than stock. Race Tech Springs and Emulators in the front end. Brand New Michelin Pilot Roads, new chain and sprockets (18 tooth front for more oomph). All services done early by Cascade Moto Classics in Portland or me in the case of oil changes and cable lube. Fake carbon hugger, real carbon tank pad. Heated Grips. Accessory plugs. Jack Lilley double bubble screen. The seat has had denser foam added for better touring comfort, plus Givi Hard Bags make this bike a great sport tourer. The fuel quik disconnects have been replaced with the good ones. Just barely shy of 18000 miles, almost all touring miles. Very mature adult owner (yeah sure). The RS is widely considered the best handling of all the Hinkley bikes and one of the best all round road bikes around. It's a beauty and someone should grab it fast. Asking $5200 which means I'll probably take $4700. I'll even deliver it within 500 miles of Portland free of charge. Email me for more details or pictures.
Cheers,
Robbie

End of st-digest V2004 #454