From: Andrew F. Kay, Jr. captainquack@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:09:36 -0400
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Brakes and Tires, Again!

One explanation I've heard is that it forces air "dissolved" in the
fluid out.  I have no way to verify this, but the system works.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"One man that has a mind and knows it, can always beat ten men who
havent and dont." George Bernard Shaw, 1856-1950. The Applecart, (1929),
Act I.