RE: [ST] Iron Butt Record

<<snip>>
  Kneebone rescinded Frank's IBA cert for doing what every other IBA
participant does, every time they ride.  I call bullshit.  Frank's
transgression was to publish his adventure.  Kneebone is a jerk and a
hypocrite.
<<snip>>

Dunc,

Truer words were never spoken!  I know Aaron personally and heard the story
long before it was published.  We laughed our butts off!  But we had to
draw the line when he kept telling us how red his butt was and we should
see it.  We quickly refused!

We've also had a few discussions about what an idiot Kneebone is.  I
applaud Aaron for telling the IBA to shove it. I had thought of doing a
couple of runs but not after their crap.

George