RE: [ST] 2005 => Disappointing

I agree that it is safer to put the helmet inside the luggage, compared to on a helmet lock. But I would like the option. For me it is very common for there to be NO room in the luggage.

Since I have not seen the 2005 luggage there is no way to tell if the total loss of all underseat storage will equate to bigger luggage. If it does I will be surprised. On my 2000 ST the exhaust does not interfer with the bags.  Not like many BMW's where the exhaust goes "through" the left side bag.

I keep stuff I don't need often under the seat, like the flat kit. If I need that, taking off the seat is the least of my worries.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA