[ST] Crash Pics

http://www.post-gazette.com/steelersphoto/photos_display.asp?ID=3513
There are some pics of the Rothlesburger accident site on the Pittsburgh Post's site.  To me, it is clear that this very well may not have been just a simple accident.  It looks like one of many very complex intersection that downtown Pittsburgh has.  Pittsburgh and PA in general has lots of places that seem to be designed to create crash situations.  When I road my bike in PA, I assumed that people were going to screw up and adjusted accordingly.  I kinda think we all who have some experience do that just about anywhere.