[ST] Wally World

hey, I've been on vacation for two weeks and leaving for Indy in the AM but
just saw this old post:

Message: 9
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:10:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ST] Stop-N-Go

Jack,
Regarding the CO2 bottles you buy at Wally World, are they threaded or
plain, and what do you use to activate them with ? My CO2 system uses a
small hose with a threader on it, but I sure think it is a ripoff what they
want for those bottles. Do the ones at Wally World for cheap come threaded
?
Thanks,  John

John, I have the small plastic CO2 bottle holder that accepts either screw
in or no screw bottles. Bought at a MC store for about fifteen bucks. has
a short hose to the wheel valve. Works well.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"