[St] a Progressive way to look at it

Big bucks Lisa!
I know my 99 ST is old but I was paying $225.00 a year for it and this year
asked them if they could lower it someway and they chopped forty bucks off
with the same coverage.
Must have balanced the books off you guys.
Sorry :-) And good hunting but I have on idea where to check other than
Dairyland and your car insurance at a higher deductible.
And we kept saying a year ago "Why do we need a 1050cc motor. That's over
the insurance company's 1,000cc higher premium limit".
Now we know.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42