RE: Seat lock, new EFI tunes

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BEE802.FFB04BB8

Hi Eric,
Creative as ever, I see.
One quick question on your key relocation. Are you concerned at all about
road mung eventually fouling the key mechanism? It would appear to be a bit
in harms way, or did you fashion some sort of cover (beyond what is
supplied)? I have found that since installing the bags, there is much more
force required to turn the key. I assume this is partly due to the
additional twists the cable makes now, and also the amount of pressure on
the latch itself (requiring the addition of washers to get it to fasten at
all). Did anyone else have a similar experience, or should I take another
look at my installation?

>Harl Hoppler wrote:
>I love it!! Awesome job of latch relocation, Eric. Even without bags it
>makes too much sense.

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BEE802.FFB04BB8

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>RE: Seat lock, new EFI tunes</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi Eric,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Creative as ever, I see. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>One quick question on your key relocation. Are you =
concerned at all about road mung eventually fouling the key mechanism? =
It would appear to be a bit in harms way, or did you fashion some sort =
of cover (beyond what is supplied)? I have found that since installing =
the bags, there is much more force required to turn the key. I assume =
this is partly due to the additional twists the cable makes now, and =
also the amount of pressure on the latch itself (requiring the addition =
of washers to get it to fasten at all). Did anyone else have a similar =
experience, or should I take another look at my =
installation?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt;Harl Hoppler wrote:</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt;I love it!! Awesome job of latch relocation, =
Eric. Even without bags it</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt;makes too much sense.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BEE802.FFB04BB8--