Re: New subscribers

Hey Dave,
    I've got about 4600 actual mi. on Sable, and it only took a cuppla weeks to
re-acclimate myself to a more prone position (I have a definite back problem). I
live in the high desert and find that the amount of air passing thru my
perforated "Z" jacket & Arai helmet are a blessing compared to my Concours! My
riding consists of day trips to Palomar, overnights to the Kern, and am just
readying myself for the WSBK's (Seca), then off to Canada for a cuppla weeks.
I'm not sure at this point if I would even want taller bars! Maybe after I do
this 6000 mi. plus trek, I'll have a different opinion!
    Regards,
                Jim
Ps  They've just rec'd. 2 Black 1's @ Pro-Italia in Montrose!

'99 ST (Sable)