Introduction

Unaccustomed as I am to doing the introduction thing, I'm Mike
Fleming, who some of you may know from other lists featuring Triumphs
old and new. Current bikes are a modified T595, a Tiger, a Daytona
900, and a couple of Tridents. Well, I believe in supporting local
industry, and the factory is only ten miles away (and so is the old
Meriden factory, come to that...).

I haven't yet tried an ST out - it looks like Triumph will be bringing
out the bike I tried to make (and still want), when I took a damaged
T595 and put higher bars and a bikini fairing on it. The Sprint Sport
is definitely coming, though a man at Triumph told me it would be
later this year, so I shall hold fire until I see that.

- --
Mike (DF) Fleming  MAG #79794   DoD #4446  OT #3   UKMC #9  FAB #10
                   GAGARPHOF #6 JKLO #004  KotWP7  RotRotRotKotL
                   SST #69      BOF #024   BFG     JHLO #1  ITG#3

End of st-digest V1 #3