Closer to being an owner and questions about Price

Thanks to all the responses to my questions about the ST vs. BMW.  All
this weekend I would be test riding one tomorrow morning.  And if the
bike is as nice as it sounds, I could be talking to the dealer about
some financial issues very soon.

I did fond some BMW dealers offering test rides, but I am having trouble
justifying the additional $6,000.  Especially as the sport aspect of the
ST is more appealing to me.

Once again I don't know if this is the right place to ask, so stop me it
is.  I am wondering about dealer cost, or what is the going street price
of a 2000 ST?

Thanks for all your help,
Todd Brockmeyer