[ST] Fuel smell

Well, just tonight went to take the cover off the bike and could smell a
little fuel.  Went out riding for a while and came back home and could smell
it again.  This is the first time I have noticed this.  Is this something
anyone else has encountered or just those with a fuel leak?  And so far,
anyway, it seems as though my fuel gauge is working pretty much as it
should.  Kind of reminds me of the fuel gauge in my Camaro - take forever to
get the first 1/4 tank on the gauge, but the last 3/4 goes by quick.

Anyway, any thoughts on the fuel smell?  I do have to take the bike back to
the dealer in a week or so to get the new mirror installed and the new
sticker for the pannier.  Want them to check for any fluid leaks (I am also
getting a couple of little spots on the ground under where I park the bike
and the bottom of the oil filter has some fresh oil on it).

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28
'01 Blue ST