Re: [ST] Re:Arai Differences.

Previously, you (Eric Mann) wrote:
> Would you say you have a Long Oval or Round Oval head using the Arai terms?

I'd say I am a Round Oval.  I tried a couple of Shoei helmets and I felt
intense pressure just above and between my ears and temples.

> I know I have a LO head and have head 2 other helmets (Bell and Bieffe) that
> left hot spots or pressure points on my forehead.

Since you are a LO I'd suggest you do NOT buy an RX7-RR4.

> Any thoughts?

Get to a dealer where you can try helmets on.  Put one on and keep it on
for at least 20 minutes or until it is obvious that it doesn't fit,
whichever comes first.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL