[ST] Scratched panel replaced under warrenty

The panel was the rear side panel on the drivers side
(  :)  ). It was scratched by a blinker assy that was
not tightened quite enough during assembly and it
easily moved upwards into the panel scratching it,
maybe during washing or even vibration.. dunno really.
but they submitted it to Triumph for warrenty
replacement.. I guess its possable Triumph declined
and they ate it since they assembled the bike. I
thought it was warrenty, either way it was at no cost
to me. They have treated me over all very well.
I-90 motorsports in Issaquah WA,

Tony Burke
00 ST'  red