[ST] RE: Rear shocks for ST

>When asking my dealer about a fully-adjustable rear shock, he was more
than happy to recommend the Ohlins, at US$ 1100

I picked up my Ohlins late last fall from Jack Lilley; even with shipping
the total cost was about $575US!  I am a member of Steve's price club, which
gets you an additional 10% off retail; even with that expense I save
significant $$$ off the best price I could find for the Ohlins in the US or
on off the Internet.

Haven't had a chance to see if it makes any difference yet however, given my
engine took a powder about the time I installed the Ohlins and the Race Tech
mods.

I am picking up my SprintTona ST 955i this Saturday, newly adjusted
supension and near new Daytona engine should yield some interesting results.

Jay Levine