[ST] UK South Western Rally(e)

Just to let you know that on the occasion of Neil (Diamond Dawg) Tracey's
birthday we had the biggest turn out yet of Triumph 955s on a pilgrimage
through the B roads of Wales.

At one point in the Bus Station at Abergavenny there were, lined up, 12 STs, an
RS and a Daytona, plus, whilst gathered there a further 3 STs poled up unaware
of the auspicious occasion (but they didn't get included in the photo shoot).

Is this a record, for the UK (or at least Wales)?

The photo's will be uploaded to the International ST site once we have voted on
the most appropriate one(s) to send.

The ramblings of the various members will be sure to accompany them.

All this in the week that the Wales and SW ST site got a mention in the UK MCN
(Motorcycle News) - where do we go from here!

- --
Mike Bostock
http://www.toothfairy.co.uk/
Wales & SW ST Riders