Re: [ST] Is there such a thing as Triumph break-in Oil?

So would it be a bad thing if u swap the break-in oil
for another batch fo regular dino oil b4 swapping in
the synthetic later on?

I wonder how much diff. there is between dino oil and
Triumph's break-in dino oil?  ya know?

I'd really like to ensure any particles leftover from
break-in are swapped out asap.

No sticker on the tank anymore, but I have the
break-in schedule in the manaul.  most strict break-in
sch. I've ever seen.  *shrugs*

Thanks for the info.

Bryce