RE: [ST] I'm advertising for them but it's a good deal

That is a good deal on the Joe Rocket Phoenix.  I think it is all is a
matter of fit.  The Joe Rocket Fits me and when I wiped out, it was abraded
on the elbow pads but I was not injured, my jeans were burned through as was
my fairing.  I wish Joe rocket made an invisible mesh motorcycle cover.

I saw somewhere that they have a zip in rain insert for the phoenix II
jacket.  I think I have a phoenix 1 but has anyone used this insert?

Ed
2001 BRG ST