From: STeve Duncan [mailto:xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 8:08 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] True Believers Only

Tom,

The IBR is by invitation only.  Kneebone decides who is and who ain't in the

rallye.  This year as in previous years, there were about 2000 applicants
for the 116 spots available.  Most all of the riders were top finishers of
~other~ rallye's such as the Waltz Across Texas and the like. Getting in the

IBR is not just a matter of sending in an application, you gots to have
"cred" in the LD community  :)))

duncan
dallas
baja oklahoma