Re: [ST] Race-Tech Suspension Upgrade

On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 07:36  AM, Heyer, Matthew A. wrote:
> For those of you who have upgraded the front fork on your ST with
> Race-Tech
> components, what was the approximate cost of doing so?  Please let me
> know
> if you did the job yourself, or had it done at a shop (also, would you
> recommend doing it yourself, or having a professional do it).

I had my local dealer do the work while my bike was in for a service,
but reports from others (including Eric and Paul's step-by-step
instructions at <http://www.triumphnet.com/st/acc/racetech/index.htm>)
make the job sound fairly painless. Unfortunately, I don't remember how
much it cost since I had it done three years ago. I will say that
RaceTeching the front end was the best bang for the buck I've ever
spent on my ST.
- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
President, Triumph Sport Riders Assoc.
San Jose, CA  (USA)
*** TSRA Western Rallye in New Mexico: Sept. 19th and 20th ***