Re: [ST] Closing Triumph Dealers

I just rode from WA through WY, MT, ID and SD, I saw
ONE Triumph dealer last year in Rapid City SD.
Triumph/Indian-NOW they dropped the Triumph line as
well. In 4 states I didnt see shit for Triumph
dealers. There are a couple here in the Puget Sound
but if something Triumph specific had broken, I would
be PHUKKED.

I have waited for this new Rocket III for a long time
but I refuse to buy another Triumph with their current
dealer coverage. I now realize how bad it would be to
run into problems somewhere. I tour to much to have to
mail order parts to a motel room from 3 states away
and reassemble my baby behind a Safeway somewhere.

To review--Triumph has helped me make the decision to
buy a BMW next. I will demote my ST to local commuter
and have the R1150GS/R1200GS for everything else by
spring. This hurts, I love my ST. Like a psychotic
girlfriend, Tons of fun but dont cover to much
distance w/it.

Tony Burke
00 ST