Re: [ST] RS problems....

U are correct, there is no CO on the closed loop
Oxygen sensored post 2002 Sprint models.  Just load
the tune at the dealer and let the bike run.  My bike
ran flawlessly with Triumph performance stainless can
from the get-go, so I think it's a load of crap when
they say there is an adjustment time or anything like
that.

Bryce<- 02' RS