Re: [ST] SpeedTV and TWT

Did you ever think bikes
are just more fun to ride than to watch????   Also, <snip>
most bikers are individualists which makes a TV show
that appeals to bikers tough to come up with.

Ding, ding, ding!!!! I think we have a winna. Motorcyclists are the most dysfunctional "group" I've ever had the pleasure to be "sorta"associated with. As a freind of mine once said (I won't try and take credit for it)............ "Motorcycling is the thing we do alone, together"

I love riding, I rarely ride with others. I love talking all things motorelated, I rarely agree with any other rider over the span of 4 or 5 topics. That doesn't mean I don't have very good friends, met thru riding, quite the opposite. But the nice thing about "real" riders is that we have learned how to agree to disagree.

I can't imagine the turmoil that would ensure if this group tried to agree on content of a moto only TV channel. And we even have a specific bike in common. Can you imagine ST.net putting on a TV show? :-)

Heck we can't even agree what tires are best or what oil to use. (It's Avon and Mobile1t, BTW)<g>

Carry on.

eLDonut jinete en la tormenta

STeve