Re: [ST] The art of Tunnel Tooter Testing

On Apr 15, 2006, at 4:42 PM, Matthew Heyer wrote:

> Holy hell.  What the hell is all of this.  I actually got out on the
> bike and road twisties for 10 hours today.  Now that is what a
> motorcycle is for.

I'm glad someone had fun today. Here, it rained hard enough all day to
flood my front yard again. It's April damn it! Someone make it stop
before I go insane.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned