Re: [ST] Suspension upgrade

Emile,

I just installed a set of ST emulators and Wilbers Progreessive springs
in the front of my 01 ST.  If you are careful, no drill press is
required.  But a vise to hold things is needed.  Took about 1 hour for
the first one and about 20 minutes for the second leg.  Easier than it
looks I thought.  Just need to get the rest of the bike back together
and give it a try.

Dave Bardell
MillrSTown, PA