Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 10, Issue 6 (RAT)

Bob, I don't know if you are aware of this or not but
I believe my wife and I had supper at The George and
Dragon with your R.A.T. Pack around this time last
year. That meeting was an inspiration to me to start a
Pack back home here in Jersey.
     We have been organizing for a few months now and
things seem to be coming together. We hope to be
recognized by Triumph soon and listed in Torque.
           I will keep in touch,  Mike Roukas