Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 10, Issue 6 (RAT)

All official RAT packs are recognized by Triumph, but actual RAT packs are run through/sponsored by a dealer.  For example, if there are two dealers each 50 miles from you and they each have a RAT pack, and you want one in between - you're out of luck in terms of being recognized by Triumph.  If a nearby dealer doesn't have one, start it through them and it will be "called" the base point, the the pack is more about who is riding.

  Hope that helps with you getting recognized, and great effort to get more of them going.

  Matt Heyer

Michael Roukas <mroukas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  We have been organizing for a few months now and
things seem to be coming together. We hope to be
recognized by Triumph soon and listed in Torque.
I will keep in touch, Mike Roukas