Re: [ST] PA & WV Roads

I returned Monday from my 5 day tour.  Travelled from northwest of Toronto,
crossing at Buffalo then heading south through Pennsylvania and into West
Virginia - 2250km in total.  We experienced some fantastic roads, especially
in the mountains of West Virginia - I'm jealous of anyone living anywhere
near there.

First night was in Indiana, PA, second in Buckhannon, WV, third in the
Canaan Valley, fourth in State College, PA, then home.  I don't consider
myself a super aggressive rider but was able to use all of my rear tire and
had a great time doing so.  I can imagine how much better a rider I would be
if I lived there.   We only rode a fraction of the great roads so I think I
have my destination for next year's tour picked out.

Thanks again for the recommendations!

Pete