Re: [ST] Tire pressure.

I ride a lot of to up on my Sprint.  I tend to run the tire pressures between 35-38 front and 40-44 rear.  I have been running ME Z6's and Pilot Roads as of late.  I have stock suspension with the rear preload 1 turn out from full and the front with 1 line showing.  I have found the the last thousand miles or so of the tires life the rear does tend to slide around somewhat.  My tire milage runs anywhere from 4,000 - 5,000 on the rear and 10,000-12,000 on the front.

Hope this helps.

Rick
Pfafftown, NC