Re: [St] 2000 Sprint ST fuel sending unit

On the Daytona there are two counters. I usually use one for fuel range, and
the other as a trip counter.

The Speedo, trip 1, trip 2 and clock all share the same digital display,
just like the 955 RS.

The rev counter is traditional analogue. I like that set up - the Speedo on
the new 1050 ST is diabolical - very hard to read on the fly.

cheers

Marc