Re: Problem with the ST

Patti Beadles wrote:
> So just what is the lead time, approximately?  I want to buy one in
> about a month, but I need to do a bit of complicated stock swizzling
> before I have the cash to do so.  How long will I have to wait?

That all depends on where you are. I bought it on a Thursday and picked
it up the next day. If the dealer you are working with has one on the
floor you could have it the next day or so, with some of the other stuff
on order.

I know the dealer has a ST on the floor as I write this. Now an RS is an
other kettle of fish...

> And about how much should I expect to pay for an ST with three bag
> setup and heated grips?
If they dicker $12.5 other wise $13.2 + shipping.

Neil