ST Turbo update

Okay ...... The turbo was installed last friday and I've been busy breaking
her in since then. Right now I'm at the 8000 rpm limit. Man does this turbo
kick ass!

Until this morning she was always wanting to stall when you pulled in the
clutch and let the revs fall. She would also die if you blipped the throttle
at a stand still. She couldn't keep an idle. Even the the presence of the
turbo felt like it was missing in the first 3 gears. Then I got an email
from Brian Ohlson from Turbo Connection. He told me to load the 99 Speed
Triple tune for a aftermarket high level carbon exhaust. What a
difference!!! All of the above problems disappeared! The power response is
fantastic! You literally start to disappear when she gets past 5000 rpm.
Before you know it the revs are hitting the limit and cage behind you is
just a dot in the mirrors! Thank you Brian for a great kit!

All I have left now is to make a new bracket for the front right bolt for
the belly pan and to also put a heat shield on the inside of the belly pan
near the new, ceramic coated exhaust pipe. I can't use the origional
bracket. It was welded together with the support bracket for the oil cooler.
The oil cooler is now supported by a bracket that goes to the turbo.

More to come after I've finished the run-in.

Kyle
Stockholm Sweden
99 ST Turbo "Black Widow"