[ST] Re: Fuel Line

"I had thought of making some lines to run a remote tank for working
on the bike and if I do I will try to offer these if there is any
interest."

This is a special tool available from Triumph I believe. I don't know
the part number but it has a supply and return line and the elex for the
fuel pump. I don't know about the cost, but when I couldn't find a
proper size socket for my rear wheel nut at Sears or Auto Zone, or
anywhere, the Triumph part was in stock and cheaper than the Craftsman
socket. A high quality impact driver socket as well.
David
'99 ST