Re: [ST] Aerostitch vs Triumph fabric clothing

I have a black Darian and have not experienced any fading problems.  I also
have a riding buddy that has the blue and his has held up well after many
miles and repeated washings.  I have always heard that their red is the
worst color for fading.

- -Rex Vaughn
2001 Blue ST
Norman, OK

>From: "John Petrey, Jr." <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [ST] Aerostitch vs Triumph fabric clothing
>Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:21:05 -0800
>
>I am considering buying a 'stitch but recall several listers report that
>the colors fade. Does anyone know if this problem has been addressed by
>Aerostitch? Yeah I could call Rider Warehouse. Thanks smart arses GIMME
>SOME FEEDBACK! Do all the colors fade? Which ones are worse than others?
>
>Also, awhile back Mike at Rocky Mtn. MC Tours said he bought several
>Triumph fabric suits and that they may be as good as Aerostitch? Can anyone
>who's seen both weigh in on this please.
>
>ST content: Red ST & red 'stitch - too much red??? I need to know.
>
>See ya' in Montrose. I voted for N CA for WSBK but really didn't care. SW
>Colorado showed me the best roads I have ever ridden last year so going
>back is something I'll very much look forward to. I'll make it for BOTH
>days this time. I can always goto WSB another year.
>
>Thanks,
>John

>  *

Norman, OK