RE: [ST] Hill Country pics now tank bag

Agreed Matt, if I had to buy a tankbag right now the Triumph Sports bag
would be the one.  I love the fastening system they use and the bag fits the
tank like a glove.

I had the standard Triumph bag back in '00 and was quite happy with it,
except for the 105 deg days in texas, when it blocked to much air flow.

Go for the Triumph sports bag.  Hell, I think I may even order one myself.

Duncan
Dallas
Tejas

"Officer, it was some 'other' Red bike, I swear"