[ST] for Aron - RS in stop & go traffic

I've never been very happy with the performance of my '00 RS at low speeds
with a hot engine... In particular, the engine is prone to occasional stalling. I have to constantly watch it to keep it going but it still sometimes drops down and stalls. Is this a common issue with the older FI? <<<

   No,... my oldest son and I, along with a few friends, have '00 RS' and have not experienced this, although some of us have had assorted wiring problems.  At one time, I was ready to trade mine due to vibration and a wavy power band but I put on a Power Commander about 3 years ago and it made all the difference.  Not cheap but certainly worth the money;... I'm now completely happy with the smoothness and power.  If you go that route, try to find a shop with a good, modern dyno,... it makes a big difference.

                                                                  doggydoo      - - - o&\o