[ST] Front Brake lever

Last week I did one of those 'how to look incredibly stupid' moves in the
driveway. I let the RS over balance on the high side and gently dropped it
on the right side. Only real damage (besides my ego) was a bent front brake
lever which snapped when I tried to straighten it. There's still enough left
to get two fingers on, so I'm pretending it's a one-off custom racing lever
if anybody asks.

But I really need to replace it. Anybody know of an aftermarket replacement
that's better and/or cheaper than the Triumph stock one?

Thanks,
Bob